Making Life Easier for Marketing Agencies since 2009
Fuss-free content for your clients.
I’m a freelance writer and content creator who specializes in helping digital marketing agencies, SEO consultants, and local SEO gurus make their clients very happy.
I’ve written for just about every industry digital marketing agencies typically serve.
- Home Improvement
- Commercial Contractors
- Doctors, Dentists, and Chiropractors
- Law Firms
- Real Estate Agents
- Automobile Dealerships
- Restaurants and Hotels
I produce all the content these clients need on a regular basis.
- Web copy
- City pages
- Blog posts
- E-mail newsletters
- Case studies
- AdWords ad copy
- Social media management
In addition, I can produce just about any other kind of marketing collateral your clients might need.
- Video Scripts
- Radio Ads
- Brochure copy
- Direct mail copy
What makes me different?
- My nickname is “the Deadline Dervish,” and for good reason. I never miss a deadline.
- I’m rock-solid reliable. I pride myself on being the antithesis of the “flaky freelancer.” When you contact me you’ll hear back from me in 24 hours or less.
- I’m active in the digital marketing industry and have taken the time to understand the SEO sphere. For example, I’ve written about producing city pages on the Local Search Forum, and did some guest blogging to help contractors get a better grasp on local SEO and reputation management. I understand Google’s best practices, what a piece of content ought to accomplish for a client’s web page, and the struggles you’re up against as you try to help your clients succeed. I’m also a regular blogger at Grade.us, where I focus on local SEO, content marketing, review management, and reputation management.
- My price structure has been set up specifically to meet the needs of digital marketing agencies.
- I need zero hand-holding and you won’t have to do much editing when you get a piece of copy from me. In fact, you might not have to do any. I aim to turn in work you can post and use immediately.
Who else have I worked for? Here are just a few examples.
- Local Visibility System
- Aegis Brands
- TVS Internet Marketing
- Shared Teams
- Fair Marketing
- Launch Media
- Orchard Internet Marketing
Search Engine Journal, October 2013, – “Reputation Management is on Google’s Radar, Now What?”
Monthly Newsletter – Dr. Bo’s Weight Loss Clinic
Cat Fancy Magazine (now Catster), December 2014 – “Happy, Safe Holidays.”
Radio Advertisement: “Call Paul!”
Video Script – Rank Hacker
“We’ve worked with Carmen on many writing and social media projects. She does great work and is very quick to complete any jobs we send her way. She’s always a pleasure to work with. We’ll continue to hire her for content we need for our small business clients.”
-Darren Shaw, Founder and President at Whitespark
“Carmen is great. She works with my best client and me, and for a long time has helped over at LocalSpark.”
-Phil Rozek, Owner of LocalVisibilitySystem.com
“Carmen has been my go-to writer for several years. She is somewhat of a rarity in the freelance writing community because she is able to understand what you’re after without much explanation. I can personally vouch for the quality of her work, timeliness and professionalism. She is worth every penny!”
-Gene Maryushenko, Marketing and E-Commerce Team Lead at Aegis Brands
Think I Sound Like a Great Fit for Your Project?
Contact me at 318-582-6007 (please leave voicemail if I don’t answer), or e-mail me at email@example.com. I can’t wait to start talking about your project!